What's new

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
It's usually warm in Florida!

Marineland is lovely this time of year.

View attachment 43859

That depends on what's happening at the park!
5LKmQX9SVB3IAIkOZfxS1FHudQe.jpg

Dan_Shane

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan Shane
Do any of you watch the CBS Sunday Morning TV show? They recently had a man who restores old clothes washing machines. He has I think two warehouses full of them.

I'm going to write to the CBS Sunday Morning show and suggest they do one on the 3D Film Archive. The world should know about them and the wonderful work that they do on restoring 3D film titles for very little money. Hopefully they will mention all the old 3D titles that have not been released on Blu-ray in 3D and the reasons why.

I watched that CBS/Steve Hartman report twice -- Friday on the CBS EVENING NEWS and again on CBS SUNDAY MORNING. I cannot get enough of tales about people who love what they do to preserve a fondly remembered past. The folks at 3D Film Archive definitely are worthy of such exposure at the very least.

Mike Ballew

Second Unit
Real Name
MIKE BALLEW
Bob, I'm pretty sure I've told you this-- and I know for a fact I mentioned it to Eric and Lawrence the day we three drove out to interview Asher Dann-- but I want to state this here for the public record.

A buddy of mine has heard me raving about you and Greg and the gang for years. He's decided that the Archive would make an ideal subject for a documentary, and I absolutely agree. I think his proposed title is just about perfect:

The Left Eye of GOG.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Bob, the hints on this page alone, has me hoping for more "Universal" goodness, but being a "Creature" of habit, but, i have to wonder if there is a Gorilla at Large in my future?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks