What's new

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I plan to retire and keep bees.

Well, that would be a worthy cause these days, as bee colonies are being decimated world-wide. No bees = no flowers = no pollen = no vegetables = we're screwed. Good luck on that venture, as it probably holds more promise than Blu-ray 3D at this point. Personally, I like having both, and hope I can continue to enjoy them for the remainder of my life.

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
No comment until the time limit is up.

Ok, now you're quoting Superman! So maybe you're working on the 20 minutes of 3D for a new release of Superman Returns? Or making sure Man of Steel' s 3D is improved? (Of course I know it's neither one and you can't say anyway but these days, we look for clues anywhere!)

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
Superman in 3D?

557355.jpg

f28423503cbdff31d1e9c9b82779db0d--view-master-the-movie.jpg

... of course Bob F has used that same quote on various other occasions. I don't think there's any coded message there other than 'no comment'.

Interdimensional

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ed
Ed, naturally I can't go into much detail as contracts are still being negotiated but can say this:

There is one post-1966 title in the group and one for region C only.
Thanks for the reply, ... I'm tempted to enquire further, but I'll refrain for now.

Region C? - I didn't see that coming at all! A number of possibilities come to mind, some or all of which may be wishful thinking.

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Superman in 3D?

557355.jpg

f28423503cbdff31d1e9c9b82779db0d--view-master-the-movie.jpg

... of course Bob F has used that same quote on various other occasions. I don't think there's any coded message there other than 'no comment'.

Oh I'm sure you are right about that. But that View-Master ad now makes me wish for a conversion of Donner's movie.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Thanks for the reply, ... I'm tempted to enquire further, but I'll refrain for now.

Region C? - I didn't see that coming at all! A number of possibilities come to mind, some or all of which may be wishful thinking.

Region C could be:
Revenge of the Shogun Women
Dynasty
Domo Arigato
Mongnyeo
A Man of Great Strength: Im Ggyeok-Jeong

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
We are delighted and truly honored to receive this week-long tribute at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.

3-D RARITIES is having an encore presentation after selling out its world premiere at MoMA in 2015; THOSE REDHEADS FROM SEATTLE has not been presented in 3-D, widescreen and stereophonic sound in New York since 1953; GOG has never played NY in 3-D and SEPTEMBER STORM has not been seen there since 1960.

Don't miss 3-D FUNHOUSE from September 1-7, 2017 at MoMA!

https://www.moma.org/calendar/film/3872?locale=en
MoMA.gif

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
O M G. Seriously. I will do my very best to be there for at least some if not all of those.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Jack Theakston just posted this announcement on Facebook of our most recent - and in many ways, most historically significant - lost 3-D discovery!

Here's our big announcement this week: Out of the vaults of Paramount Pictures, a long-lost, stereoscopic rediscovery! The final film shot with the Paravision rig: a series of introductions to Paramount's CEASE FIRE! with Gen. Mark W. Clark, who signed the Korean Armistice Agreement in July 1953. General Clark attended a number of the film's openings, but for those key premieres he couldn't, this film was shown in its place. Three introductions were filmed, and we'll include all three on the upcoming Kino-Lorber 3-D Blu-ray. This will be the first time this footage has been seen since 1954!

INTRO_SAMPLE_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks