What's new

Medium: Season 1 & Season 2 out before Season 3 Premieres!?! (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
very good news, I love Medium and would love having all the episodes thus far in time for season 3

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I am currently watching the Season 1 set and still think it's a great show, especially balancing the family aspect with Allison's work. The other show that came close to this was Close to Home but they trashed that concept [spoiler alert if you click that link].

One thing I am grateful for on DVD is being able to listen to the beautiful and haunting end credits score, as short as it is. With all these current network promos, we never heard many of the end credit scores for other shows, too.

I am also grateful for an anamorphic widescreen presentation. The 5.1 surround audio track is fine although there really isn't much separation. The extended Pilot 2.0 audio track is a little low though. The extras are great, especially "The Real Allison DuBois."

I, too, cannot wait for Season 2.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Kinda PEEVED at NBC for pushing it to midseason this year (here's hoping we'll still get 22 episodes from Jan-May) because aside from Law & Order, it's their highest rated drama, performing well in all the demos. Showed disrespect for one of their big shows because they had fears about their fall line-up. Not a good choice, IMHO.

Season 2 is really good too. The DVD set will even have a pair of 3D glasses for the 3D episode they did. That's pretty neat.

According to the real Allison DuBois on the documentary she is quoted as saying the show will be on for a long time... hope she's right on that end... ;)

It's been a while since I sped up through the show (started probably in December 05 and caught up in 2 months) but it's a real treat to revisit these on DVD. The show looks and sounds amazing, and the features are actually really interesting and well done. I wish most TV shows would get this kind of DVD treatment. All around a good package.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks