What's new

Media misses astronauts' joke: "Daisy" (1 Viewer)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
There are a few extremely important zero-G experiments they can do for us, all in the name of science, of course. I humbly volunteer to be their male test partner on the subject.
Max, you should know...those things just don't occur in space ;) At least not that anyone will admit to.
Bruce

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I confess to wondering about that subject from time to time. Since 1982, both genders have been flying into space fairly regularly. If such has occurred, it would most likely have to have been aboard the Salyut-7 space station, the Mir space station, or the International Space Station. It's highly doubtful anybody's done the nasty aboard an Orbiter or in a free-flying Soyuz.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I believe Isaac Asimov er, explored this topic in his writings. Yet another reason to get private stations going :)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm sure somebody could try it on those airplanes that do the parabolic dive and give you 20 seconds of zero-g. Just gotta recruit those exceptional men who pop a little bit too early.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I thought the first step occured in Asia sometime before Polo got there.
:p) take that Jacky-boy.
I'll never understand people who just want humanity to stay put and live here forever. I know it's very unlikely that big jumps will happen within a few lifetimes even, but still you have to try.
Just imagine if all those Europeans had decided that staying put in England, France, Spain, etc was just fine.
"If the Spanish people knew what a money pit that Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria were they'd start a revolution." :D
IMO, no time like the present to get busy with getting somewhere. (in my best Swingers voice) "This party's dead anyway." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks