What's new

Medal of Honor X-Box: anyone else looking foward to this? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Just wondering if anyone else is looking as foward to this game on the X-Box as me? I for one am extremely anticipating this game. Hope it comes in good 5.1 with active use of the center channel.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
If I never get MOHAA to run on my PC, I will be looking forward to the Xbox version quite a bit. :/

-Dave

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Yeah I'm looking forward to it too. Not as much as the pc expansion pack this fall, but still. Is this a port of the PS2 game?

James Zos

Supporting Actor
I am DEFINITELY looking forward to it, since I loved the demo on the PC and the Xbox version has different levels than the PC version (though they are the same as the PS2 I believe.)
One big drawback to game like this on the Xbox though is the inabilty to add mods to it. Because the PC Medal had no blood in it to get a Teen rating,(really stupid for a semi-realistic WW2 game) you had to resort to blood mods (some of which are pretty decent).
On the Xbox, it will be back to riddling Nazis up close with machine gun fire and not a drop of blood in sight ...

Damien

Supporting Actor
yep one of ps2's best titles this year, this may compete with halo for 5.1 king IF ea does more than the usually xbox port

Gary King

Second Unit
Allied Assault sounds great on my nForce HTPC (even the original PSX Medal of Honor games sounded good). I can't imagine that an Xbox MoH wouldn't keep up the tradition.

Frederick

Second Unit
I am. I didn't pick it up for the PS2 because I heard whispers of it coming out for the XBox. I'm glad my gamble payed off. Can't wait ...

Freddy C.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Put me down as well.

Really looking forward to it. Wading my way through The Thing - right now. Great Game!

Gonna be busy - just picked up a Gamecube with Rouge Leader and have Max Payne and Silent Hill2 for the Xbox coming as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks