Medal of Honor Spearhead

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAlletto, Nov 23, 2002.

1. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

So I picked up the expansion pack, Spearhead yesterday. Finished it in about 4 hours, and I was taking my time. This has got to be the shortest expansion pack EVER! And it was $34! Talk about a rip off.

2. Scott "E"

Scott "E" Second Unit

3. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Wow, you finished "Blue Shift"? 30 minutes into it and I couldn't stand it anymore. [​IMG] It's a shame about Spearhead though. Thanks for the warning.
    -Dave

4. Scott "E"

Scott "E" Second Unit

5. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

I don't like medal of honor multiplayer. It looks really good, but the gameplay just isn't there.

6. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

Thanks for this update. I picked it up thinking it was a $20 expansion pack, but it rang up for $34 and the cash register called it "team play" or some such. I told the clerk that it looks like the codes were wrong as nothing on the box cover said "team play". So I refused to buy it.

Looks like the computer was right. If it really is as short as you say, give it a week or two and the price will drop.

7. ScottJH

ScottJH Supporting Actor

Scott
    It's advertised for $24.99 this week at Circuit City and Best Buy. No way would I pay $34.99 for it.

8. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I got it for the multiplayer. Tug of War is pretty much like Objective-Match in AA but you have multiple objectives and can respawn. Plus the new maps are huge (required me to get a GF4 finally) and there are much more character models and weapons.

If you plan on playing this for single mode I wouldn't recommend it at all.