1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Medal of Honor Spearhead

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAlletto, Nov 23, 2002.

1. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

So I picked up the expansion pack, Spearhead yesterday. Finished it in about 4 hours, and I was taking my time. This has got to be the shortest expansion pack EVER! And it was $34! Talk about a rip off.

2. Scott "E"

Scott "E" Second Unit

3. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Wow, you finished "Blue Shift"? 30 minutes into it and I couldn't stand it anymore. [​IMG] It's a shame about Spearhead though. Thanks for the warning.
    -Dave

4. Scott "E"

Scott "E" Second Unit

5. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

I don't like medal of honor multiplayer. It looks really good, but the gameplay just isn't there.

6. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

Thanks for this update. I picked it up thinking it was a $20 expansion pack, but it rang up for $34 and the cash register called it "team play" or some such. I told the clerk that it looks like the codes were wrong as nothing on the box cover said "team play". So I refused to buy it.

Looks like the computer was right. If it really is as short as you say, give it a week or two and the price will drop.

7. ScottJH

ScottJH Supporting Actor

Scott
    It's advertised for $24.99 this week at Circuit City and Best Buy. No way would I pay $34.99 for it.

8. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I got it for the multiplayer. Tug of War is pretty much like Objective-Match in AA but you have multiple objectives and can respawn. Plus the new maps are huge (required me to get a GF4 finally) and there are much more character models and weapons.

If you plan on playing this for single mode I wouldn't recommend it at all.