What's new

MechAssault Download Content Soon! (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Got everything but Stone COld over lunch. I think the d/l keeps getting dropped because the update servers are slammed. By this weekend, I think everyone will be able to get all the maps. Think I'll try tonight at 2 AM after I'm spent from a Hell's Kitchen throw down.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I DL everything at 8AM PST this morning. Everything went through without a hitch.

Stone Cold is nice, nothing spectacular to happen there yet. The new mechs are cool too, but I don't think I'll be using them much (sticking to the ol' Uziel). Haven't tried Hell's Kitchen yet because people seem to like Stone Cold too much.

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Good playing a couple of games with you guys tonight. Just remember who won destruction, ha.

Seriously, it was more fun than playing with randoms, so next time I get invites I will just drop out of my current game (if it's not already with friends).

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Lol someone needs to make that license plate for the madcat.

The raven is my new favorite mech though. I love it :)

capt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
It was fun while it lasted. I was only able to connect to one game. Every other time "bad connection" and "game no longer available". WTF?!! I had no problems getting into games through quick or optimatch.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I liked the Raven, too, especially shooting my buddy Player LUV in the back with it, but I got frustrated with the lack of firepower, especially in that last River City battle. Man, I must have run around and whittled down a dozen mechs until they were smoking like a nervous truck driver, only to have a bigger mech pop a set of missiles into my victim and snag the kill. Next time I may pick the Kit Fox; at least that way I will be able to drop the hammer on someone.

Not that I needed any further incentive, but the Pussymobile comment further cemented my resolve to never pilot a MadCat again. I have seen the error of my ways, verily. :)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I missed the pussy mobile comment, but heard you guys talking about it. What, the Mad Cat gets no respect? If I had known that I wouldn't have used it (I don't normally anyway). I am a Catapult man myself, although the Kit Fox is growing on me.

The only mechs I dislike are the Rag and the Ymir, so I make a point of killing those with my Catapult. Real easy if you're powered up in the least...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
vI missed the pussy mobile comment, but heard you guys talking about it. What, the Mad Cat gets no respect?
Nothing wrong with using the Mad Cat, unless you have no skill:D (Just kidding). I just threw out the pussy-mobile comment because of the vitrol thats lobbed at the Mad Cat so much and because it is the most "noob" friendly mech. Just having a little fun with you Mad Cat drivers out there:D.

I'm going to have to playin photoshop and make a license plat Xbox gamertage with Pussy-mobile on it (Is it too late to change my gamertag?:D)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I just plain suck at MA, but I enjoyed playing with you guys last night. Next time I'm on I'll look to join you guys.

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
IMHO, I think the biggest newbie mechs are the Rag and the Ymir. People use those and just get pounded. That said, I am a relative newbie at Mech Assault, so you guys can make fun of me all you want when I use the Mad Cat.

Just give me time, and I will be unstoppable, like at Halo. :D I am trying to get good with mechs that have hammer missiles. I think those are the most effective weapons. Although I love the missile lob to laser combo of the Catapult.

Look forward to playing more with you guys. I think I am going to have to gun for Scar, he killed me multiple times last night...

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Will, Scar kills everyone multiple times. It's what he does; it's who he is. He's the scorpion to our frogs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks