Mechassault - 3 on 1 and I win

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Martin_Frohlich, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Martin_Frohlich

Martin_Frohlich Stunt Coordinator

I got into a four person game on Mechassault with 3 other guys. They were obviously new to the game and not very good. They teamed up against me. I had a madcat, they had a rag a YMIR and a madcat. I won 8 to 6. They were talking trash on the headset and I still beat them. Now if they would have been experienced they would have killed me but it was just funny because they were talking trash. Not a big deal, just thought it was funny. They would split up looking for me and I would pick them off one at a time.

2. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

lol yeah those are the fun parts of mech assault. there have been a few times when the game launched all my teammates dropped so it was 4-1 or 3-1 and ive won a couple of times.

capt

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Well, we all know why you won, using the Pussymobile [​IMG]

4. Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle Stunt Coordinator

I too have had that happen. It is even better when they are talking trash. In one game, it was 3 on 1 and I won 10 to 8. What was funny was the fact that all of the trash talking that was going on in the beginning died after about 2 minutes when it was replaced with the occasional cough or curse word.

That said, I have found myself on the losing end of those games more times than I care to remember.

5. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

I just got Xbox live over the weekend. I've been doing so so but what I don't get is one of ur teammates have this idea of fun shooting u from behind....Darn 12 year olds!

On another note, when is the HTF game on ususally?

6. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

The HTF game is thursday nights at 9 PM EST

capt