Mech Assault or Unreal Championship?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Blaydes, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Jason Blaydes

Jason Blaydes Stunt Coordinator

i need help deciding which one to buy. i can only afford one... actually i can't afford either but i'm gonna buy one of them anyways. my wife is going to be so pissed [​IMG] anyways, i can't decide. i won't have live until after december, and maybe even a few months after december. so i'm looking for good single player gameplay and replay value. also, which one looks more fun to play with friends during a multi-player session? thanks for any suggestions to help me decide, peace.

2. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

IMHO, I would pick MechAssault. I'm personally sick of FPS like Unreal. I could easily play UT on my computer, but blowing up buildings with Mechs and destroying other Mechs on my TV??? It doesn't get any better than that IMO.

3. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

I second Mechassault, hands down. Play the UT2003 demo for free until you can afford to get UC.

Dean

4. Chris Rock

Chris Rock Supporting Actor

Either one are good, but you may want to get MechAssault, cause there are alot of HTF'ers getting it.

I got mine today, and it is awesome!