What's new

Mech Assault (merged thread) (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
OK Dave if I'm not add me, I Think you on mine but I'll check . The friend list is definately a weak point in alot of Games. MA and Unreal among them, they are not very user intuitive. UT also does not show you if a user is online, what they are playing. I'm hoping the can fix this. I wish there was more of a way to assemble a group of people before entering a game. Guess you just have to create a game, make all the users private and then invite anyone online from your list.

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I tried joining a couple of your games Romier but by the time I noticed the invite, your games were already full...maybe next time.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Hot damn that was a good time! Romier, I appreciate the rocket-eating lesson. Man, that Catapult is deadly with you at the helm...
Here, this is for you:

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
For those of you who don't know, I am online with Mech Assault as well. If you would like to add me to your friends list, feel free to do so. My username is (gasp!) JFo. There's no "." in the name like in my sig file.
I've already had the pleasure of having my ass handed to me by Romier and Kelley B. I hope some more of you seek out this opportunity to increase your total kills by playing against me. I look forward to playing with some more HTFers. :)

Jeremy_Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
Stupid question but how do you send invites? when I click on someones name it just asks me if I want to remove them from my friends list.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
You have to start your own game and then invite us. Or you could join another game and invite them. The problem with this is everyone has to be between games for it to work. I could send an invite to you while you're playing another game and you would have no way of knowing until after you were done with the current session. And even then, you may never know that someone sent you the invitation because they'll have started the game already. It really does take a good deal of coordiation in order to get your friends to play with you.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
The Friends interface for Mech Assault totally sucks! It seems like it was a total afterthought to the game.

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I would love to play with you guys! I am way into Mech Assault after playing for a while. I still suck, but it sounds like you guys are good and can give me some pointers, or I can just learn from watching how you play. I've played enough where I won't be a liability in most games, at least (more kills than deaths)...

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I'm on MA every night now so feel free to invite me ... And don't be surprised if I invite you guys ;) Online mech destruction is hellasweet...

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
I'm also online with MechAssault every night beginning around 9:00 p.m. CST. Please feel free to invite me to your games. I'll try and add most of you guys to my friends list tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks