What's new

Mech Assault Group play tommorow night(2/27) (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys i will be running a mech assault night tommorow night 2/27 so i hope to see you all there.

capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Count me in, as usual. I've got a new mech to try out--the mighty Kit Fox! We'll see if I can claw my way to more than 4 kills in a game with this one.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I'll most likely be around, so send me an invite if you see me on. What time are you starting at? 9 or 10 EST?

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Joey, can you add me to your friend's list? I'll probably be on at 10 and hopefully you can invite me in. :D

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
Joe, I gave up on NFl2k3 and just started playing Mechassault. I will probably try and join in. Never having played in a group play, how do we hook up in the lobby? Just look for you in Optimatch?

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
I'll be on as well. Please throw me an invite. BTW, isyoox and I have been playing with a good player, Mxyptlx, you guys mind if I invite him along?

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, Mxyptlx is good and when he hosts he doesn't drop anyone.

I wish we had folders for friends. Between hockey and mech, I forget who plays what...

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I'll be on around 9 pm MST, hope that is still in the window. Send me an invite, I'll leave any game to play with the HTFers ;)

Dave, we can practice a dual kitfox hammer throwdown (tm). Seriously, I just love those lil chicken mechs -- bring on the CTF!

Lee and Romar, I'll send you guys friend invites tonight as I host games quite a bit and would love to have ya around.

Best,
Joe

XBL - Snakefish

Todd_B

Second Unit
A friend (another forum member) and I were getting together to play some MA tonight anyways, so if anyone wants to shoot us an invite we can put our red shirts on and do our best impersonations of cannon fodder for you guys :)

Todd B

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Is anyone else having troublegetting on? I can;t get into live through MA although I can play UC just fine.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I can play, but I time out everytime I try to join Joey's game (or I get a game is no longer available, I assume because of reserved slots).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks