What's new

Mech Assault Championship-Second Round Matchups (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well guys here are the round 2 matchups. Your kill ammount from the first round is in brackets. Schedule your games here. The first person listed gets to pick the level you play on. Please do not use a level that takes forever to travel, and please do not camp right in a spawn point. Unlimited Kills, 10 Minutes.

Bracket 1

Isyoox(29) vs Orpheus(Bye)
CaptDS9E (23) vs High Priest (11)

Bracket 2

Mxyzptlk (25) vs Scar (Bye)
Clan of One (17)vs Frolich(15)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol he killed me , I killed him. It went back and forth all game.

Jeff let me know when you want to play our matchup

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
I'm gonna have my hands full with Frohlich. I think it's gonna be a hell of a match.
Wish him luck.:D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOl yeah when i realized you guys would be matched up i remembered you saying good comments about his gameplay in your round one game . All the matchups are intresting.

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
So you guys know you can play your next round games whenever you want. :)

capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Huh? The matchups leave a little to be desired. How does the 2 seed end up having to play Scar? Not calling foul, but Capt. gets the guy with the lowest kill total? Usually, teams with byes end up playing the lowest seeds, because the thinking is they are the highest seeds (hence the bye). I hate to see Team Taco pitted against each other. That said, I hope the stupid Ragnarock goes down in flames. :)

I think if we play Destruction the spawn points are somewhat random. Also, we could play Team Destruction where we have to be colors that spawn right next to each other. We could also bump up the time limit to 15 and play a rule like you have to "take it back before you score" where you have to go back to your spawn or give the opponent a certain amount of time before killing him again to make it more fair...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
They got a bye so i considered them the lowest as they didnt have to play anyone to get in. I could have just considered them 0 kills. Im going to loose anyway in the 3rd round so whats the difference

capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
The post was supposed to be humorous, but typing doesn't convey sarcasm or nuance well, sorry. It's all for fun. Trust me, I am not that competitive. I just like killing Mxyz and his lumbering Rag.

I appreciate the effort you put into the logistics of this stuff Joey, believe me. Stuff like this and the hockey league make it all a little more fun.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Anyone else play there game yet? I know Froloch and Clan contacted each other.

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
Martin, I'm down to roll tonight (4/9).
If I see you online tonight, I'll host a game for us. You bring the ass and I'll bring the kicking.:D

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I would trash talk back Leo, but I am afraid you would think you were on duty and put on your uniform and get the garbage truck to report for your shift :) BRING IT!!! :)

I should be on after 8:30.

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I'm readu for round 3. Though if I face mxyzptlk and his ragnarok I have a feeling my snipping days will be put to an end.

Leo_P

Second Unit
Martin, job well done.:emoji_thumbsup:
The easy part's over. Now you have to face one of my Taco teammates.:frowning: Good luck...you'll need it.

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about not being on last night. Orpheus, sometime this weekend, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks