What's new

"Mean Girls" - When can we expect the DVD? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
Since it is still playing in the theaters I'm guessing Paramount hasn't penciled in a DVD release on their calendar yet. I've heard that its made quite a bit of money and has been very successful so far. Hopefully, that will give Paramount the incentive to give it a fully loaded DVD. I want Lacey Chabert
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
on the commentary track.

ChristianB

Stunt Coordinator
The window for video is usually 4-6 months after the theatrical release. So expect Mean Girls around September or October.

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor

Specs from Paramount's site. (Basically the same as what was reported before)

Special DVD Features
  • Widescreen Version (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16:9 TVs
  • Dolby Digital: English 5.1, English Surround, French 5.1
  • English Subtitles, Spanish Subtitles
  • Commentary by Director Mark Waters, Screenwriter & Actress Tina Fey, and Producer Lorne Michaels
  • 3 Featurettes (Only The Strong Survivor, The Politics of Girl World, and Plastic Fashion)
  • Word Vomit (Blooper Reel)
  • So Fetch - 9 Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Director Mark Waters and Screenplay Writer Tina Fey
  • 3 Interstitials
  • Theatrical Trailer

Joel C

Screenwriter
Thanks for the info. I missed this in theaters because of my schedule, but I'm going to pick it up because I love Tina Fey and Lindsay Lohan was good in Freaky Friday. Too bad about the fake boob job, though. Why anyone under 18 would do that to themselves is beyond me.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
THe evidence Lindsay lohan has had breast-implants is thin at best. The supposed surgery scar is too close to the center and also shows up up in older pictures. Teenage girl's breasts do grow on their own, you know.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
I've got this penciled in for a screening tomorrow night. I'll have a review up Sunday or Monday.

I never caught this in the theaters. With all the buzz, I'm looking forward to spinning up my review copy.

-Scott

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
Thanks Scott. I'm looking forward to your review. I saw Mean Girls 3 times in the theater. Rarely do I ever see a movie more than once in the theater, but with Mean Girls I made an exception because I enjoyed it so much. The film is loaded with eye candy (Lacey Chabert, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lizzy Caplan, and Amanda Seyfried) and it's hilarious and very fun.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
how dare you even think that! :) and joel c, take a look around your local mall and count the number of girls from 14-17 with enormous breasts, and then reconsider your stance. well endowed young girls are everywhere now, and some are nowhere near 18. did they ALL have breast implants too, or just the famous ones? if she did have a boob job, i'd say it is hidden pretty well. and i've looked pretty closely :eek:

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.