Me and my new friend Hitachi 51s500

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Nathan Porteous, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Nathan Porteous

Nathan Porteous Stunt Coordinator

After a whole lot of lifting and swearing(alot of swearing!)and basement stairs that just wouldn't co-operate, me and my new hitachi(I named her "Evil Witch that took all my money for 6 months")just had our 2 week aniversarry and i couldn't be happy'r. The picture was great out of the box but after a little tweaking she was gleaming with pride. I haven't yet had the chance to view hd on her yet but dvd's look awsome and cable is ok but not great, its because i got crappy cable. I finally chose this tv after 6 months of research and demos and for once in my life i dont have buyers remorse. I didn't go with any of the new tech because i just dont feel confident in there abilitys just yet and i not made of money dammit!!! and just to make things worse i live in canada that land of twiceaspriceous. Well just like to finish but saying i would give the S500 my thumbs up and would encourage potencial buyers to give it a look. Now i have to go its getting warm out and my igloo is going to melt, and there is a polar bear in my yard and hes not going to like the fact i ate his last seal.

2. Topher

Topher Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG] nice...

Congrats on the TV! Maybe the cable is bad because they had to run it through the white abyss... over the open tundra, under frozen lakes... not to mention bypassing all those beaver dams. [​IMG]