What's new

MCM-->Wheres the RAVA cab.!! (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Last I checked, which was at least 6-months ago, they did still carry the empty 12" Oak Rava cab and for a cheap 99.00 and even free shipping sometimes.

I can't seem to find it at MCM now. :angry:

A new 1" thick MDF empty 12" HG-Piano Black cabinet is now their for 139.00 plus ship, but the internal volume is 1.7-f^³. I belive it is some what smaller ft^³ wise than the old Rava that MCM carried.. Not sure but I think the Rava cab they carried was closer to 2 to 2.4-ft^³.

Anyone know if MCM still handels the empty 12" RAVA style cabinet no matter if it's unfinished mdf, black, oak, whatever the finish, (or has it been dropped)..

If it's their at MCM & (or some else carries it), please provide a link for any and all places as it would be "very much" appreciated...!

Thank you
Geoff ¥

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Thank you Ken, I have heck of a time finding stuff on their site even using the advance search.

Decent cab and real veneer for cheap, but as usual, :frowning: out of stock and 2 months lead time on re-stock.. Uggg

I'll have to call them and see if I can get info on a more accurate in stock date & then possibly get a friend on a list for 2 of them as soon as they arrive. Not sure he'll want to wait that long tho if it is 2 months.

I used to know who built them for MCM, but can't remember anymore...:b Might be able to by direct for him as we do have a business & tax licence, but only ordering 2, likely not nearly as cheap..

Thank you for finding it for me.!! ;)

Regards
Geoff ¥

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
A bevy of info as always from you Thomas.

Nope, don't see myself puchasing 100 cabs any time soon.! :D

Thank you Thomas for the CO name and Madi's link. Had NO idea they even handeled the cab..

I really do have to get out more.. ;)

Cheers
Geoff ¥

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks