MCM sale: 250watt plate amp $100 shipped!

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Aaron Howell, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Aaron Howell

Aaron Howell Stunt Coordinator

Hello Everyone,
    For my first post on this forum I decided to make sure everyone has seen this mcm sale. I tried to post the URL, but alas I do not have the required post count. But for informations sake it is MCM model #50-6281A.

They are on sale for $99.95, but free shipping doesn't kick in until $100. So finding a 5 cent resistor or some other trinket you need is well worth it.

I noticed there were a lot newbie posts in the DIY area today and that everyone was recommending the PE 250watt plate amp. This made me realize a lot of people must not be aware of the sale. I already bought 2($199.90 total, shipped!), and they work great with my ebs shiva's.

Enjoy! [​IMG]

2. Tim Abbott

Tim Abbott Second Unit

Tim
    A lot of people probably know about the store you are talking about, but for those who don't:

http://www.partsexpress.com

I have ordered from them before and been quite happy. This is a great deal, thanks for sharing it.

3. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

Thanks, that a great deal. Does anyone know whether there's any type of boost in the amp. I'm assumming there's not since there's no mention of it but I want to make sure.

4. Frank Carter

5. Frank Carter

Thanks one more time Aaron, I just ordered one.

6. Aaron Howell

Aaron Howell Stunt Coordinator

You are very welcome, Frank. I'm thinking about ordering another one also, just because they are such a good deal. I hope more people take advantage of this as well.

Edit:
    Frank, I just saw your post in the hardware section. MCM also has their 360watt remote controlled plate amp on sale for $160. I don't know how good they are about changing orders, but if you are going for a 15" this might suite you a little better.

7. Frank Carter

8. Kevin Hamilton

Nice [​IMG] Just ordered myself one [​IMG] Thank you very much!

- Kevin