What's new

McFarlane's Twisted Land Of Oz... (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Forget Twisted Oz and look at the new Matrix figures. I am getting EVERY SINGLE FIGURE in that series :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Dont you mean statues Rob? ;) They are nice though no doubt,but I wanted something a bit more poseable :frowning: Ah well Ill pick up one or two I guess .I just wanted TOYS not statues,how can I play with those things? :D

Luis S

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I love the Dorothy figure. Does that make ME twisted? That's definately a dark, twisted vision, but gotta give props to the guys (it would have to be guys, no woman would design that) at McFarlane for having the balls to market a figure like that one.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Can you believe some folks on the spawn board actually bash the Oz figs? I thought that was the coolest thing to come out of McFarlanes company yet! Cant wait to get'em :)

Luis S

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I agree, Toto is pretty lame as is the Tin Woodsman IMO but the rest are interesting.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Those figures rock. I have every series and most of the special editions from Mcfarline......Love the new ones. The matrix ones rock..........God this is an expensive hobby..

R~

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The Alien figures are great---especially the Queen! Yikes, gotta get these to put with my old Kenner Alien. Life is good. :)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The Scarecrow one is pretty awesome and I like the Dorothy one quite a bit and the Wizard. I didn't care for the Lion, the Tin Man, or Toto.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks