What's new

McFarlane's Twisted Land Of Oz... (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Forget Twisted Oz and look at the new Matrix figures. I am getting EVERY SINGLE FIGURE in that series :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Dont you mean statues Rob? ;) They are nice though no doubt,but I wanted something a bit more poseable :frowning: Ah well Ill pick up one or two I guess .I just wanted TOYS not statues,how can I play with those things? :D

Luis S

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I love the Dorothy figure. Does that make ME twisted? That's definately a dark, twisted vision, but gotta give props to the guys (it would have to be guys, no woman would design that) at McFarlane for having the balls to market a figure like that one.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Can you believe some folks on the spawn board actually bash the Oz figs? I thought that was the coolest thing to come out of McFarlanes company yet! Cant wait to get'em :)

Luis S

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I agree, Toto is pretty lame as is the Tin Woodsman IMO but the rest are interesting.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Those figures rock. I have every series and most of the special editions from Mcfarline......Love the new ones. The matrix ones rock..........God this is an expensive hobby..

R~

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The Alien figures are great---especially the Queen! Yikes, gotta get these to put with my old Kenner Alien. Life is good. :)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The Scarecrow one is pretty awesome and I like the Dorothy one quite a bit and the Wizard. I didn't care for the Lion, the Tin Man, or Toto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RinehartMateschitz
Recent bookmarks