McDonalds Monopoly questions

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by John Thomas, Oct 30, 2003.

1. John Thomas

John Thomas Cinematographer

Where can I find a listing of the rare pieces? I've got a few laying around and I'd like to see if any of them are worth keeping. I've done pretty well with the Best Buy coupons though; saved $14 (one $10 winner) on the Indiana Jones box set.

Let's just hope McDonalds isn't managing this version of the Monopoly contest like the previous one. [​IMG]

2. Prentice Cotham

Prentice Cotham Supporting Actor

Don't worry...it's being managed poorly. I had a guy come in the other night with over $250 worth of Best Buy dollars. He told me an McD's employee friend of his gave them to him because the employee couldn't use them and they have a lot of friends that work there. Later, he mentioned that he had purchased the BB dollars. I guess there was some meeting and some BBs will not honor anything over $50 worth of BB bucks from McD's. My manager wasn't going to honor this guy's bucks at all since they were obtained fraudulently.

There is a website tracking the contest but it is solely based on participation. I saw the link at DVDtalk. It has the rare pieces listed.

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm