McDonald's Monoploy

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by James_Kiang, Oct 14, 2004.

1. James_Kiang

James_Kiang Screenwriter

Who's playing?

I really enjoy this game, though I try not to play too much because the food is not good for you (and I have yet to even see Supersize Me [​IMG]). There's just somthing about those little game pieces that appeals to the collector in me. I've never been able to complete a block, but seeing the play mat fill up is always fun.

This year they've added an online component to it as well. You go to www.playatmcd.com and enter the code at the bottom of your game piece. After doing that you get to roll the dice and move around the Monopoly board. You're not guaranteed a win, but if you land on certain spots you do get a prize. This week they can range from some free internet game (polar bear bowling), a music download, or a free ring tone for your cell phone all the way to 200 free music downloads. Coming weeks see a little more interesting prizes including free NetFliz for a year and free X-Box systems. You can play 6 game pieces a day.

I was able to win 3 ring tones and went ahead and took the bowling game over a music download for my daughter. You get two pieces on a large drink so I guess I can still play and not pile on the pounds [​IMG].

NOTE: As I read this, it sounds almost like an advertisement. It really isn't. I am not affiliated with McD in any way other than as a customer.

2. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Which provider do the music downloads come from?

3. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Monoploy. That's a good one.[​IMG]

4. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    i won twice.
    got the bowling then a phone sound.
    but i have verizon.
    so phone sound no good for me.

5. Seth_L

Seth_L Screenwriter

They're giving away phone ring tones?

Ugh...

I'm glad my phone plays .mid (MIDI) and .mp3 files so ring tones are FREE. [​IMG]