1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

McCartney's DRIVING RAIN

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Tannehill, Nov 13, 2001.

1. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    You know...this CD is holding up very well on the first listen. I got it on sale less a $2 discount for buying it along with the Wingspan DVD at Best Buy.
    Is anyone else liking the new tunes?
    - Steve

2. Chris Brunner

Chris Brunner Second Unit

That's funny. I intended on going to Best Buy this afternoon solely for that exact McCartney combo. I didn't know I'd be saving $2. I was just hoping they would have the DVD in stock. Thanks.
    I downloaded the entire album last month. I am probably the biggest McCartney fan on the forum. I seemed a little disappointed at first, but now an hour can't go by without one of the new melodies popping into my head.
    It's nice to see all of the great reviews!
    C

3. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

I can't get "Freedom" out of my head ever since I heard it on "The Concert For NYC". Then after seeing the video on VH1 and hearing the "studio-enhanced" version, I am practically singing/humming the song from my cubicle.