What's new

Maybe a sticky is Required (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm beginning to see it all the time in the new TV on DVD forum here at the ole HTF. Fans of this show or that show wondering if his Favorite has sold well enough to warrant another season. Maybe we should maintain a sticky were Gord or Dave Lambert or Ron could update us on the status of the shows and the possibility of more seasons. And while we can't expect exacting sales figures we might be able to get a feel on which series are doing well and which are not.

Let's face it TV On DVD isn't a cheap investment. And Most Fans Hate to see one or two sets come out and then they are left with an incomplete collection. It would help to know whether we can expect more All in the Family, or Green Acres, or the multitude of other series which ran for along time, before the studio moves on to the next Big Thing.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Dave, I think people just need to check TVShowsOnDVD.com more often. The easiest thing is to look here:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsbyshow.cfm

That'll list all the shows and the news items that go along with them. If you want to see anything we've ever posted for a show, it's all right there.

Gord

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
TVShowsonDVD.com is awesome. The voting system is top notch, and the news resource is incredible. I visit there once a day.
It really is the best way to find the status of the show you are interested in. Especially if you queue up for the mail notifications.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Absolutely Gord!... I Also go to your site every day looking to see what shows are being announced... Great Site! and I love the idea of being able to vote for my favorite shows! and I also really enjoy the reviews on the site. Thanks again for all of your and David's hard work!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I went to TVShows on DVD.com for the first time yesterday (Sat., 2/14). WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE SITE! Very clean and well organized, with a WEALTH of info for the TV-holic. As a side note: I sent an email to them, just a few words of praise for their site. Late Saturday night Gord sent me a nice email in return, thanking ME for the kind words. (Not a form "auto-response" thing either!) (AND, I figured I would probably not receive anything until Monday at the earliest.) That's class!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks