What's new

May7th! Blink182: The Urethra Chronicles vol2 - Harder Faster Faster Harder (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
25292-Full.jpg

*snickers at the title*, any blink fans looking foreward to this???
I have the first Urethra Chronicles on DVD, it was really funny, but not alot of stuff, and the audio was pretty bland. I think that the new one will be the same, but hopefully more features.
I wonder if they have the M+M's video?

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
blink fans, what's up with Boxcar ?
anyone heard of it
a buddy of mine saw the video the other day on tv but i haven't heard a thing about it...
I am looking forward to Urethra 2. first one made me laugh my bag off

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
yeah, the first one was hilarious
Hmm, thats the first time i heard of the Boxcar Racer project... I just hope this doesnt split up the original Blink band. They've gone pretty mainstream in their new album, maybe the new band is just getting back to the 'old-school' punk rather than the new PopPunk stuff. I find it understandable that Mark isn't a part of Boxcar, coz mark usually writes the more mainstream songs when Tom writes more traditional punk stuff i find...
Gotta look more into this new band...
6 more days :)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
only seems to be two songs circulating so far by boxcar racer.

i'm not a huge fan of either of them tho... (I should clarify:there's about 20 circulating but only 2 of them sound legit)

mark writing more mainstream songs? more like writing more retarded songs about crap(not that i'm complaining)

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
I've heard that one song "I Feel So" by Boxcar Racer and I liked it. I like Tom's sound more, anyway. Exactly what's on these Urethra Chronicles videos?

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
i haven't watched it in a while

from what i remember it's pretty much them just messing around and being goof-offs. There was a bit of concert footage (a couple songs) and some music videos.

i haven't looked at specs for the second one but i'd imagine it's comparable

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Man, i wish they came up here to vancouver...
Green Day, Blink 182, Simple Plan or Jimmy Eat world... awesome... dang, the closete they're coming is Tacoma :frowning:

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Yes! I just got tickets to see them the 16th in Orlando.

That sucks NickSo. I suggest you make the trip to go see them!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Well, i foudn the DVD yesterday at HMV... cost me $26.99 CAD, which comes out to $31 in BC...
Anyways, the new DVD has more stuff and features than the last one... The audio was the same Dolby Digital 2.0 as the first one.
It had the making of the three videos, some other behind the scenes stuff, some interviews, the videos, the concerts, and a bunch of other miscellanous stuff.
The first one was funnier, but this one was good as well...
Worth $31? for a kid with $60 in his bank and less in his wallet, not really, maybe $25... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks