What's new

may have to take back my samsung 5674w (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Swenson

Stunt Coordinator
i guess i am one of the few who has a major problem with rainbows, i see them constantly, i tried for a few days to get used to them , but it is so annoying, after watching for a couple hours today i have a slight headache as well,

this bites, i need digital for xbox, but i dont really want another lcd because screen door effect, unless some new ones look better, DLP is out now i guess , only hope is the jvc hdla i guess, i will have to bring this back and put money down for when the new jvc hdla's come out in a week or two, and just be out a tv

John S

Senior HTF Member
Dang, you looked at the newer Sony LCD RP's and got some SDE from it aye??? man, they look clean as heck to me, even up close.

Even the Panasonic LCD RP a co-worker purchased last Thursday night, only has a touch and only when really close to it.

Jeremy Swenson

Stunt Coordinator
actually i havent looked much at the new lcd's maybe i should, i sold my panasonic 50 inch lc13, i suppose i should check them out as well

John S

Senior HTF Member
The newer Somy LCD RP's, are extremely impressive. My favorites right now period.

That Panasonic my co-worker got, while it has a touch of SDE. Is an impressive piece indeed.

I get to calibrate and re-setup his entire HT Wednessday night. He has no clue about calibration or anything. He said he and his family are more than a bit overwhelmed by it all right now. I told him, we will create a cheat sheet of sorts to help them out. heck this is their first widescreen period, they always had 4:3 before.

He said he had some issues with his cheapie progressive player with it. I'm actually excited, this is the first really Large LCD RP, I get to calibrate and play with at length in somebodies home. :)

John S

Senior HTF Member
Wow!! Did they give you any sort of estimate on an availability time frame?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks