What's new

May change speakers for aesthetic reasons (1 Viewer)

Steve_D

Second Unit
Well, after 3 years of Audio Nirvana, in my case 3 Studio 40 v2's across the front and 2 Studio 20's in the rear, with an SVS 16-46 sub, the time may be coming where I lose my dedicated HT room and take the system to the family room.

Anyway, when I was last active in this forum there was a buzz going about a internet-only speaker line that looked like congo drums laying on their side, for lack of a better decription. I think they were Korean or something, or the designer was...

So, what's the name and website of these speakers? Are they still available? Anyone using them and still happy with them?

Another maybe option is to have my custom woodworking buddies put a furniture quality veneer on my Paradigms...or just sell them and buy all new ones already in wood finish.

Oh, and the SVS sub? Don't worry, the room is planned to be modern decor, so a large tube in the corner won't raise too many eyebrows!

TIA

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
You're thinking about Norh (www.norh.com) and they are in Thailand, not Korea. They are certainly still available in wood, ceramic and marble (depending on the model). Plenty of people love them and they have a forum over on audiocircle.com.

Steve_D

Second Unit
Thanks!...oops Thai, no offense hopefully, I couldn't think how to describe them.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
The Norh’s certainly have a distinctive style.

For more traditional styling, check out the Rocket line at
AV123.

These speakers are stunning in rosewood (ebony can be ordered as well). IMO, they make very fine HT speakers from an audio perspective as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks