What's new

May 12-18 is "TV On DVD Week" at Amazon.com! (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
From the Amazon TV On DVD Monthly newsletter I received on 05/10/08:

"TV Week in the Gold Box: May 12-18
Finding a new favorite show is kind of like discovering treasure. (Bear with me here...) Like a chest of gold, TV is both fun and practical--there's usually a life lesson in every episode of a good show. Since May is TV Month here at Amazon, it's only fitting that we devote an entire week of Gold Box daily deals to Television. Check back every day from May 12-18 to find a new DVD on sale. It's just like treasure, and you don't even need a map. --Leah, Movies & TV Editor "

Feel free to post any good deals in this thread as I work mornings and won't see the deals til later in the afternoon!

Eric

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I wonder if it's just the Deal of the Day or the Lightning Deals, too. If the latter, it could be an expensive week.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Interesting deals. Eric, thanks for keeping us updated.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Today's deal (May 14) is: House Seasons 1-3 plus the book "Strange Case of the Walking Corpse' fo $69.99 (reg. $169.98).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
The deal for today (May 15): Season One of Prison Break on Blu-Ray. Reg $99.99, Sale $39.95!

A knee injury kept me at home this week to post these in the morning, but I am back at work starting tomorrow, so if anyone gets emails of the deal, please feel free to post them!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the office deal was pretty good but sold out fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R2P
Recent bookmarks