What's new

Maxtrix Reloaded 'Teaser' Posters (1 Viewer)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
They look awesome! I'll have to get the ones with Neo and Trinity, but who is on that first of 6, head looks like man's, body of a woman :confused:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
You're not wrong, Niclas. I don't know why she's got the slight facial hair thing going on...
Personally, they look more like GAP ads with guns then movie posters. The problem with any franchise that concentrates on fashion is that it will inevitably date itself.
So these didn't get me psyched, but the last trailer did:)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I admit...they are pretty cool. Agent Smith is timeless, and I like Trinity and Neo's as well. The Twins is a nice change in color. Jada's is hideous, and Morpheus' is decent. I like them.

Snazzy,
Chuck

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, whats wrong witht he first one? Freaky...

Yeah agent smith is cool... The twins one looks really awesome... i wonder what role they play...

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
What, did my grandmother take these pictures? The photographer chopped all of their heads off! :)

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
That first one is a bit freaky. Looks like someone photoshopped a man's head onto a woman's body. :confused:
"You found me beautiful once."
"Girl, you got real ugly."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks