What's new

MAXIM's HOT 100 2003. :-) (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Halle Berry? Erm, ok...

I must be the only heterosexual male on Earth that doesn't find her attractive in the least.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Ranking American Idol's Kelly Clarkson and the bizarre looking TATU ahead of Beyonce Knowles, Tyra Banks, Brooke Burns, Carmen Electra, Salma Hayek and making Christina Aguilera #1 this is obviously a late April Fool's joke that can't possibly be taken seriously.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Christina has picked up weight, however, it seems to have settle in her stomach. She still has the shape of a young kid no hips or azz.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Proof of hot women at Mall of America:

"Meet G4tv.com's Laura Foy at the Mall of America June 26th and 27th at the Dew Den powered by Xbox Live. Laura will be filming "Code Red Rants" from gamers looking to tell the world about their best or worst gaming experiences. She'll also be on hand for the first of eight weekly Xbox Live challenges between the Dew Den and the G4tv.com studio."

I wish I could go. "Thug" is smokin'...

And no, I don't have any good pics, unfortunately... :frowning:

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Halle is HOT
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
along with JLHewitt.....

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Lucy Liu????

What's the deal there?? Did I miss something??

Last time I check, I am still a heterosexual male. I just don't feel anything for her. Where are all the cute and sexy Chinese girls?? Where's Kelly Hu??

Do I have to do all the work and post the photos myself??!! :D

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I must be the only heterosexual male on Earth that doesn't find her attractive in the least
she doesnt do a thing for me either. catherine bell at 81 on fhm's list, too low. and i'm still waiting to see my #1 pick for any of these celebrity lists to show up, marla sokoloff. theres just something about her that makes me want to.....see her #1 on one of those lists. i wont hold my breath though.

CJ

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Last time I check, I am still a heterosexual male. I just don't feel anything for her. Where are all the cute and sexy Chinese girls?? Where's Kelly Hu??
I'd take Lucy Liu over Kelly Hu any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Who started that kind of phrase with the "twice on Sunday" deal, anyways? :)

I nearly died when I saw a shot of Lucy in this costume in the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle trailer, and I still get chills sent down my spine: http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0305357/011-CT-559.jpg

None of these shots work for you? http://www.users.muohio.edu/choongty/lucyLIU060.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The next person that posts any offensive comments such as advocating violence towards women or making vulgar personal comments towards another member will be suspended from this forum.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks