What's new

Max Payne X-Box question? (1 Viewer)

JackS

Supporting Actor
I just bought this game used and I'm now in the tunnels after receiving the knockout drug in the drink. My question is -how do I get out of these tunnels? I've found three rooms counting the first which is the beginning. The tunnels seem endless and eventually empty into one of these 3 rooms which I've explored extensively and appear to have no escape other than to re-enter the tunnel and begin the same process all over again. Hoping the rules allow for an answer, if not, please give me a hint. Thanks, Jack

Damien

Supporting Actor
i'm trying to remember, which dream sequence are you refering to(1/2)...the one with the tunnels just takes a little luck i think, but if you aren't sure, go to gamefaqs.com click xbox, click m, click max payne, click faq...that should have the defenite answer you are looking for

JackS

Supporting Actor
Damien- Thanks for the reply and advice. I'll give it a few more tries and if no luck, I'm going to use your suggestion. Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks