What's new

Max Payne for $14.99 at Circuit City? (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Did anyone else see the add for Circuit City this week? It had Max Payne for $14.99. This is an incredible deal for one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. This has to be a mistake and I don't know if Circuit City will honor it, but I bet you can take that ad to Target, Besy Buy, or some tother store to price match it.
-Dean-
------------------
Link Removed
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Dunno if it's a typo or not, but the CC in Omaha is (or was, since they're now sold out) honoring that price.
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."
[Edited last by Joel Mack on August 13, 2001 at 01:12 PM]

Nathan A

Second Unit
Circuit City was out of it....so I went to CompUSA and they matched it! Only played about fifteen minutes and it's very cool so far.

Gabriel Tolosa

Auditioning
Went by the CC on I-20 and Cockrell Hill this evening in Dallas. The game rang up $14.99-didn't even have to show the add! There was one left as of 7:00pm this evening. I would think that all CCs, at least in this area, would have the same price.
Gabe

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Now that's one hellava deal.
I'm got mine, afer rebates, for $40Canadian....Not bad though!
Great game though
Brent L

Adnan Sheikh

Stunt Coordinator
I bought the game on the 5th for $35 at Best Buy. Took my receipt and the CC ad back to Best Buy and got my $22 refund (difference + 10%). Bought Tribes2 for $20 :).
Now if only my new computer case would arrive so I could actually play these games...
------------------
Adnan Sheikh
Resident :) abuser

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mat1
Recent bookmarks