What's new

General Discussion Max Ophul’s CAUGHT in 4K Dolby Vision! (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I was amazed to see Max Ophuls CAUGHT with James Mason, Robert Ryan and Barbara Bel Geddes is available on ITunes in 4K and Dolby Vision. It’s looks fantastic!!!

Attachments

• 2C4D9155-1337-46E1-89A0-AA1196DB5823.jpeg
    2C4D9155-1337-46E1-89A0-AA1196DB5823.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 64

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Earlier in the evening, I noted that strange 4K selection in my thread. It's expensive at $14.99, but my curiosity got the best of me as I purchased it immediately and watched the first ten minutes of it and compare it to the Olive BD. A significant improvement. Today, I'll watch the rest of the movie.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Earlier in the evening, I noted that strange 4K selection in my thread. It's expensive at $14.99, but my curiosity got the best of me as I purchased it immediately and watched the first ten minutes of it and compare it to the Olive BD. A significant improvement. Today, I'll watch the rest of the movie.
I think you may regret that early purchase, because I’ve noticed when a lot of the prior Olive releases first get released on iTunes they tend to go on sale in the first couple of weeks.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The first price break is usually to $6.99-$7.99 which I will buy it at since I never got around to buying the Olive Blu-ray. I’m willing to spend a little more on titles I haven’t purchased before.
Normally, I would have waited, but just the selection of this particular title took me by surprise. My curiosity got the best of me because I wasn't impressed by that Olive Blu-ray which I just watched back in April. Another thing, Eddie Muller brought up this film during his last "Ask Eddie" segment so I was in the mood to watch it again due to his criticism of the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks