What's new

Max Fleischer's Superman 1941-1942 (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I just got this set and on some of the episodes, at least in the beginning of some of the episodes, there is a crackle or pop that appears to go in time with the beat of the audio. I can get rid of it, or make it mostly not that noticeable if I use the Mono or Direct mode on my receiver. I haven't tried it on my stereo setup yet. Has anyone else noticed this audio glitch and if it's on the cartoons that are on the ultimate Superman collection from a few years ago ?

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Spottedfeather said:
I just got this set and on some of the episodes, at least in the beginning of some of the episodes, there is a crackle or pop that appears to go in time with the beat of the audio. I can get rid of it, or make it mostly not that noticeable if I use the Mono or Direct mode on my receiver. I haven't tried it on my stereo setup yet. Has anyone else noticed this audio glitch and if it's on the cartoons that are on the ultimate Superman collection from a few years ago ?
Is this the Warner's release?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks