What's new

Matthew Chmiel: The Most Pathetic Teenager Out There (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Matt, here's my advice:

If you want to get laid, just get a tattoo and a prison record and you're in. At least, thats how it works here in Wisconsin.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
See, Matt, I told you that you were one of the most well-liked HTF members and you were surprised.
Anyone think I'm wrong?
Can you feel the love? Can you? *sniff* I think I need a tissue.
:D

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Matt, you're doing far better than I was at your age. I didn't even have a date til I was 17. And at least you have some hobbies that some women can relate to....when I was your age (8 long years ago) I was a straight computer geek. Did not help in the girl department.
See once you get to college you're going to meet some cute girl studying theatre who will love all your knowledge of obscure and campy movies and TV shows. Then you'll be set :)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I was sold into white slavery at your age to work in a gypsum mine. I had no contact with the outside world and my marriage was arranged soon after.

Sometimes I still hear the screams.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Who are you comparing your "weirdness" to? If it's the sheep mentality of high school, great. If it's your from your own sense of strangeness, Cool.

I was always considered a nerd (I've always embraced my nerdom) because I never really fit into one group. I had friends from every background and every "clique" and to this day they all still remember me.

Think of it this way, when it comes time for your 20 year high school reunion, I'm sure you'll be one of the very few that will stand out in people's memory as an individual during your youth.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Matthew ain't pathetic. He's cool in my book. You want pathetic? Try these factoids about me on for size:

-I still watch "Sesame Street", and I own "Follow That Bird" on VHS.

-I love all things 80s (with the exception of the politics).

-I *WANT* to get "Can't Stop The Music" when it comes out in April (no pun intended).

-My favorite channels are Turner Classic Movies and Encore.

-I have no job.

-I'm still reeling from September 11th while everyone else is back to laughing and joking.

-I rarely smile.

-I request Expose and The Gap Band at dances.

-I am a non-smoking anti-drug teetotaler.

-I think rap is foul-mouthed, racist, sexist and oft-times violent and homophobic. To most people, this is just party music.

-When I say I don't like certain people, I mean it.

Pretty sad, huh?

Sincerely,

John "I, too, am relegated by the girls to that nightmare chasm known as friendship" Kilduff

RobW

Grip
Hey, Matthew. It's been a while since I've been on this forum. How long you ask? Well, The time now is 05:42 AM.

You last visited: Never.

There have been 48402 threads and 474337 posts since your last visit!
Where have I been? Ah.. I've never met one who could figure it out...

Matthew, at least you've racked up another 4 or 5 thousand posts, eh? That doesn't make you pathetic... Hehe.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Actress - filmography
(2000s) (1990s)
Ghost World (2001) .... Graduation Speaker
Bring It On (2000) .... Kasey
Road Trip (2000) .... Carla
Arresting Gena (1997) .... Alice
Okay, so that's why I've never seen her. DO want to see Ghost World - I am still kicking myself for not going to see it with some mates when I had the chance.
She's still only 20 so too young for me! I have a 5 year upper and lower limit I'm afraid. :D

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Matt, we spoke on AIM briefly the other day. Welcome to my world! I know what it's like to be the free-thinking, odd-ball, movie-loving, non-comformist of the group. It's actually even harder at college because, while there might be more people like me around, there are much more people that I do not like nor would associate with. People who remind me of the kids in high school that I didn't like. Snobby, sorority girls and guys who blast annoying rap music shit out of their cars with the bass turned up, as if they are compensating for a genital deformity.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Actually, I am at FSU in Tallahassee...and not enjoying it at all. I'll be home in a few days for spring break and, if I don't get into the film school here, I might be in Boca for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks