What's new

Matrix Ultimate Edition is cropped!! (1 Viewer)

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
BTW when in the hell are Warners going to release the remastered MATRIX (in keep case) to the public? The box has been out a year now at least;
I HAVE NO INTEREST in the other films

Soah

Agent
There's something that I've always noticed but never seen discussed on any threads. It's off topic to this thread but I thought I'd mention it as another difference between the ultimate matrix release and the original snapper release.

In the ultimate one, the scene right before Neo jumps off the building after Morpheus in the training program, when Neo talks to himself there seems to be a very noticeable glitch where the scene "jumps" a bit and shifts right then left and back again. In the original release, this happens much more slightly and it's almost not noticeable. At first I thought I had a defectice copy but when i exchanged it two other ones also were like this, which means it's probably like this in all the first Matrix copies in the ultimate box.

My question is why this would happen on the 2nd release when it wasn't like this in the first?? I expected this 2nd release to have improvement not be worse off. Anybody else ever notice this besides me?

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor

I remember hearing from the start about the compression artifacts in the very first scene with Trinity. I didn't know anything about that stuff at the time, but by the time the sequels were being discussed I knew what the problems were and was looking for a replacement. I gave the original to my parents because while it does hold sentimental value, I was more interested in saving space. Plus, it is still in the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks