What's new

Matrix SE Possible Cancellation??? (1 Viewer)

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I'm getting really tempted to buy the current disc but I know there will be a special edition someday. Does anyone think it will come out next year after Revolutions hits DVD?

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
I hope for a big box set...but Travis...they just dropped the price on Matrix and you should be able to find it at walmart or somewhere for like $13...

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
A funny little side-note to this: Computer Gaming World is running a Matrix contest in their current (July 2003) issue. The second prizes? 30 Animatrix DVDs, 10 Matrix DVDs........and 20 Matrix Special Edition DVDs. I'm guessing either the issue went to press before the cancellation or the contest was drawn up before the cancellation and they neglected to change the parameters.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
I was never a big fan of DTS always thinking that DD was sufficient.
Well, I watched Reloaded again tonight in Dolby Digital (I saw it the first time in DTS) and I was a bit underwhelmed. I could clearly pick up the lack of dynamic range in DD.
Here's hoping they add DTS also.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Andy,

Unless your are listening to both tracks in the exact same theater with the same equip., it's hard to make a real good comparison. These are key variables. Also, DTS on DVD vs. theater is a different matter, as well.

I wish they would have released a remastered Matrix version (such as what Artisan did with Terminator 2) just before Reloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks