Matrix Revolutions Posters

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ThomasC, Oct 27, 2003.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

I didn't want to post this in the pre-discussion thread because I don't want to know any more about the movie before I see it. I searched for posters at allposters.com, but they only have the teaser poster. I'm looking for the ones with Neo, Trinity and Morpheus, and the Smiths. Are they already sold out, or just hard to find?

2. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

They're available. Try ebay.

3. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

I haven't seen any site selling those yet either. Seems kinda odd, as the movie opens in about a week and you can't get the official movie posters. Hopefully soon though. They look great!

edit: besides ebay. [​IMG]

4. Mikah Woodward

Mikah Woodward Stunt Coordinator

5. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Thanks, Mikah!

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Thanks for reminding me about TheMatrixShop.com, Mikah! I bought the Holofoil poster for Reloaded there for the fantastic price of $17.95 back in may, and now I see that they have the Revolutions one in for the same price. Beats the ~$50 that everyone else charges.

[​IMG]

7. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

I can't find this one, anybody know where I might be able to find it other than eBay?

8. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

That was the poster that was displayed in the summer of 2003. I'm not sure if it was ever sold to the public, but if it was, it went out of print well over a year ago.

Ebay's the only way to go.

9. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

Since I as well don't want to trip into spolings in the pre discussion, does anyone know if the film is being pirated around or has been subject to leakage around the globe? I want to know because someone told me the ending, and I absolutely told him to shutup, and that what he said was not legitemate, yet he seemed very confident that he had watched a screener and I denied everything he said. I am dying to see the conclusion to this extremely sweet trilogy and I am insecure about the issue and I just want a confirmation/reassurance that there is no way what he told me was due to a leak.

One of my extreme pet peeves is movie spoilings. So much effort goes into a film and a movie can be ruined in a few seconds, all that effort, for me, is demolished. It really pisses me off.

10. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

I haven't heard any leaked screeners or anything. He could have read one of the bogus scripts, though.

edit: geez spelling