Matrix Revisited, hidden features?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keith_R, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Does anyone know how to acess the hidden features on The Matrix RevisitedI already looked at dvdeastereggs.com and they didn't have anything.Anybody that owns this DVD know how to access the hidden features? thanks.

2. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

To discover the secret music, go to the “Languages” page. Highlight any of the “subtitle” choices and click to the left. This will reveal a phone booth; click on it and you’ll gain access to a whopping 41 electronic tunes.

The video possibilities appear in the “Go Further” area. From the first screen, highlight any of the options and click to the right. This will reveal the “woman in red” (Fiona Johnson). Press “enter” and you’ll hear costume designer Kym Barrett tell an anecdote about the reactions

If you click to the right again with the “woman in red” highlighter, you’ll see an image of Agent Smith. Press “enter” and you’ll learn about Hugo Weaving’s on-set physical problems. We hear from Weaving, Reeves, and Fishburne as they briefly discuss the issue in this 90-second piece.

If you move to the second “Go Further” screen, highlight any of its options and click to the right. This reveals an alternate shot of Reeves. Press “enter” and you’ll see a two minute and 40 second clip with some behind the scenes material and a short discussion of some of the movie’s themes.

3. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Colin, thanks for the quick response.I'm going to go try some of those out right now.

4. RicP

RicP Screenwriter

So who is going to be the first one to create new cover art for "The Matrix" and "Matrix Revisited" so we can use a 2-disc Alpha case and ditch the 2 snappers?

BTW - The Documentary on "Revisited" is AWESOME!

5. ChristopherM

ChristopherM Stunt Coordinator

My copy's still in the mail, so I can't confirm this, but apparently the trailer is also hidden on the disc. Go to the second page of the Jukebox tracklisting, press "Right" to highlight a bullet, and then press "Enter".

6. PhilipG

PhilipG Cinematographer

ChristopherM - thanks, I found the 2.5minute trailer.
    It's 4:3 and Pro-Logic, but you can't have everything. [​IMG]

7. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    I'm particularly impressed with the Jukebox feature. Certainly an EE worth checking out [​IMG]