What's new

Matrix Reloaded--Official DVD thread. Post all comments here. (1 Viewer)

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry i didn't know HTF members had inboxes on the forum. Wow, pretty cool! To quote Ernest miller "SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!"

Andy Kim

Second Unit
Yes!!! Ernest Miller! I love that guy.
Is that guy still doing commentary for Heat or one of the other non-prime time shows?
Him, Disco Inferno, and Lash Leroux should all be brought on and to the forefront.

Tony_Ramos

Second Unit
Really it's a triple dip or even a quadruple dip considering that the film will one day be released in HD-DVD and whatever format is after that until we hit max film resolution, in addition to the DVD boxed set.

my point is, it's kind of ridiculous to criticize companies for double-dipping if they improve the quality each time.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Got it and saw it. Excellent quality. It’s good that they released a 2 disc set and used the first DVD only for the movie. They could have gone like the first movie and put all the movie and the extras on one disc but they didn’t. :emoji_thumbsup:

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I'm glad about the 448 vs the 384. The first Matrix was 384K bps was it not? Anyway, I got a copy today and will check it out tonight.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
DVD File posted their review and they refer to Agent Smith as "Agent Johnson". Can we say, square :D?

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I just got mine today too. I've been watching the highway car chase scene over and over again. :)

Lev-S

Second Unit
Buy some copies and put them on ebay as something like "Matrix Reloaded" DVD preview or something inconspicuous so i can bid on one and have it NOOOWWWWWWWW!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Let's now prepare to turn the focus of this thread from seeking out retailers willing to break street date and turn our attention to the coming disc itself. This is hereby the "official" thread. Post all your comments here. Thank you.

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
i got mines over the weekend! its pretty cool i still wish a newer revolutions trailer was on it

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I have edited your post Sam. Url's are better than posting the images directly for those of us that have slower connection speeds.

BTW, nice grabs. I will be doing some of my own when I get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks