What's new

Matrix Reloaded Deals (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
DDD won't beat it, but they'll match it.

I'll be grabbing at Best Buy and getting my bonus points with whatever free hoo-ha they have on release day.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I believe Best Buy will also be including an exclusive free bonus DVD. Wait until Sunday's ad to confirm this.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I picked mine up at Best Buy with the Bonus Disc and the Best Buy preview DVD with coupons. I'm happy with that.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
i'd go the Best Buy route if it didn't mean a half-hour drive. They'd probably be out of bonus discs if I went to the trouble anyway.

And, I'm still bitter about that South Park bonus disc I missed out on by getting a better price on the set online.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Grant,

I'm in the same boat. I have had bad online experiences with Best Buy (I missed out on two Bond extra discs when I ordered through their website) and at this point, I could care less about the bonus disc, since I won't even watch the second disc of the set. I'm all movie. And the nearest Best Buy is an hour's drive. Not worth it.

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Swung by the Best buy here, they had tons of bonus disks left, there was only one small problem. They were all shrinkwrapped to full screen copies of the disk. Don't know why they didn't just have the disk available separately rather than the idiocy of attaching it to packages. Oh well, swung by the walmart and discovered they had it for $13.44, so best buy loses the business this time.

Wayne Clark

Agent
Thank You Grant, You saved me three bucks. I had preordered from DDD for 17.89 and called to discuss/complain that they now carry it for 14.89. The nice Customer Support woman kindly refunded my three dollars. Thanks again for the heads up. Wayne

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Best Buy in Duluth, GA, had a big selection of both widescreen and fullscreen copies with the bonus DVD. You just had to be careful to pick the correct version. But I did notice that more fullscreen version were still left in the display box/rack when I bought mine last night.

John Millers

Stunt Coordinator
Matrix Reloaded and limited edition Matrix metal CD case at Blockbuster for $14.99 after price match.

The CD case was to be for preorders only but they apparently over ordered and the stores received an email from corporate to giving them away for free.

The case is cheap but better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks