Matrix - no audio over final credits???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Hofferica, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Michael Hofferica

Michael Hofferica Auditioning

I just watched the Matrix for the first time in a long and over the final credits...no audio will play on the 5.1 soundtrack but it will play on the regular surround and commentary soundtracks...what would cause this..anybody?? Is my disc defective? anyone else ever have this problem with this dvd? I have never had a problem like this with any other disc
    thanks for any help
    mike

2. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

mine has never done that.. my thoughts is that maybe the disc is defective. i'd take it and switch it with a new copy personally. i think that will solve your problem. [​IMG]

3. Drew Mertz

Drew Mertz Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I had someething similar happen to me a few months back. I watched the movie and something seemed different, then it came to me, there were no songs in the movie. All of the effects and dialog were there, but some how all the music was gone. I real don`t know what caused it, I think I just pushed a bunch of buttons on my reciever and then it played it correctly.
    Weird stuff-

4. HenrikTull

HenrikTull Second Unit

Drew, are you sure you didn't mean it vice versa and hit the audio - button, selecting the music-only track?
    ------------------
    A Little Slice of Heaven

5. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Exchange it, Michael. It's a defective disc. Has this happened only once?
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace