What's new

Matrix - no audio over final credits??? (1 Viewer)

Michael Hofferica

Auditioning
I just watched the Matrix for the first time in a long and over the final credits...no audio will play on the 5.1 soundtrack but it will play on the regular surround and commentary soundtracks...what would cause this..anybody?? Is my disc defective? anyone else ever have this problem with this dvd? I have never had a problem like this with any other disc
thanks for any help
mike

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
mine has never done that.. my thoughts is that maybe the disc is defective. i'd take it and switch it with a new copy personally. i think that will solve your problem.
alien.gif

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I had someething similar happen to me a few months back. I watched the movie and something seemed different, then it came to me, there were no songs in the movie. All of the effects and dialog were there, but some how all the music was gone. I real don`t know what caused it, I think I just pushed a bunch of buttons on my reciever and then it played it correctly.
Weird stuff-

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Exchange it, Michael. It's a defective disc. Has this happened only once?
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks