Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
There's a guy in Fla that knows I'm loving this news

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney
Cover art is up at DVDActive.com.

I'm not crazy about it...if they flipped the image the right way it would be better (Ben's hair part and Tyler's handkerchief are on the wrong sides!) but as long as they keep rolling out this show, I'll be happy. This is the season that Don Knotts showed up as Ben's neighbor, and even though he didn't last long on the show, he and Andy Griffith got a good chance to rekindle their chemistry from the old show.

July 7 is shaping up to be an expensive day for TV releases!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
It don't look bad. Who cares about the cover art? I'm not going to watch the cover art on my DVD player. :lol:

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I watch the cover art all the time on my DVD player. I stick it in there, and it looks great -- except when I have to deal with flippers. ;)

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney
Yikes...didn't realize I had stirred up so much of Mark's ire! :laugh: I'd better watch out.

In watching some Season 2 episodes recently, it struck me that the Perry Mason style legal drama has really vanished from TV. Matlock may be the last real example. That's why I'm glad both shows are coming out on DVD, and gladder still that Matlock rates full season releases.

And on a (slightly) related note - I'd love to see somebody release Hawkins, Jimmy Stewart's mystery movie series from the 70s that many call a prototype of Matlock.

This is "What's His Name," signing off.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I too was just having a bit of fun. I hope that's not against the rules.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks