What's new

Matching Dynaudio Audience (1 Viewer)

Allan Tan

Auditioning
What's the best matching center speaker for Dynaudio Audience 42? My receiver can only handle 4ohms load for the two front speakers, but the center is rated at 8 ohms only. So, I need an 8 ohms center speaker to match with my Audience 42.

I am looking at PSB Alpha C, they sounded similar to me... Please let me know your opinions.

Thanks!

Troy R

Stunt Coordinator
I own the Dynaudio 1.3mkII and the Dynaudio C120+ center channel. I drive them with a VERY entry level Yamaha receiver. I listen at sane levels and my receiver does fine, especially if you have all speakers set to small, it should be ok. My 1.3's are 4 ohm load and the 120+ is 6 ohms, I believe. You have some very nice speakers and I would HIGHLY suggest you get the matching audience center channel which would be the 42C or the 122C. Don't skimp out on the center channel it's too important. Just keep the volume down until you can get some more juice behind them and you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks