What's new

Master's Golf in HDTV Thursday and Friday...... (1 Viewer)

JoelC

Stunt Coordinator
Is this on ExpressVU or WBZ CBS out of Boston on Thursday and Friday?

JoelC

Stunt Coordinator
To answer my own question, yes this will be on WBZ and expressvu Thursday and Friday in HDTV. Can't wait!!

Jim Rondeau

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Joel,
I notice your in VT and are talking about the Boston stations. Can you receive them OK? If so, how far away are you? I'm in Southern Maine about 100 miles from Boston and was wondering if there was any way to get the Boston stations. Thanks.
Jim

James FT

Stunt Coordinator
I assume he has a Canadian Dish expressview which broadcast the Boston styations on a rotational basis. Most of the programming is CBS. The STB a Dish 6000 modelcosts $700.00 and the monthly fee is $10.00. Canadian Dollars They also broadcast H def movies in a limited quantity,you will have to go to Canada to buy the equipment I guess.... unless there are dealers in your area
I have the service and it is great

JoelC

Stunt Coordinator
James, you are correct. I have expressvu and it is great, worth every penny and then some.

James FT

Stunt Coordinator
Very interesting that an Americans havwe started using Expressview it is ususually the other way around that DTV units are here in Canada by the thousands and one of our best kept secrets the Expresview has been didscovered by the Americans. Yes I agree it is a very good choice for HD TV at $10.00 a month basic which includes the HD feeds. That's why I got it and I recommend it to others who want network programming plus a few movies.

Hugh_E

Auditioning
"worth every penny and then some"
With the current exchange at 1.57:1 it's damn near free for US subscribers! What is the US$ cost for the same channel package on Dish?
Anyway I've been leaning towards expressvu for the hdtv content. It appears that they will be broadcasting various programming in hdtv as much as possible as it becomes available. I saw it in a store last week with the Final Four basketball and it sure looked good. No units in stock though!
Wish I had it for the Masters, but the CBS cable feed I'm getting appears to be of a better quality than I'm used to, so it's not all bad, but I know what I'm missing!
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks