What's new

MASTER LIST: Warner Archive & Other Studio MOD DVDs With Trailers (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
You can add the following, they all have trailers.

Westward The Women
Penrod And Sam
Penrod's Double Trouble
A Yank At Eaton
Tish

By the way, Westward the Women also has an Audio Commentary, and a production featurette.

Wade Sowers

Second Unit
Real Name
Wade Sowers
Mitchell Leisen's BEDEVILLED ("Intended for the Priesthood, Fated for Her. . . !") from the WA has a trailer.

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Bob Cashill said:
TICK...TICK...TICK (WA) has a TV spot as an extra.
Odd deviation from the norm, but I'm glad they added it. The original full-length trailer for TICK...TICK...TICK... can be found on Synapse Films' trailer compilation 42ND STREET FOREVER VOL. 2: THE DEUCE, so perhaps they chose the TV spot in order to have an exclusive item.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I think the Archive will include stuff like TV spots when they can as a little add bonus content because they have access to it and can add it to the DVD cheaply, just like they did with Naughty Marietta when they added the LUX radio show.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
HOMICIDE (WA) has a trailer; its co-feature, THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET, does not.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Warner Archive Collection
Hullabaloo
Flight Angels
Maisie Collection Volume 1- all five films - Maisie, Congo Maisie, Gold Rush Maisie, Maisie Was A Lady, Ringside Maisie

MGM Limited Collection
Gas Pump Girls

All have trailers.

donidarko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Donnie
The WA,and MGM MOD releases THE CAREY TREATMENT, FREEBIE AND THE BEAN, CAPTAIN NEMO AND THE UNDERWATER CITY, THE MAN WHO LOVED CAT DANCING, WILD ROVERS, ENDANGERED SPECIES and MARLOWE have Pan and Scan trailers included.
The following releases include trailers:
TRAVELS WITH MY AUNT, LAST OF THE MOBILE LOVERS, BREWSTER McCLOUD, WELCOME TO L.A. (16x9), THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN, REFLECTION IN FEAR (16x9), THE TERMINAL MAN, COUNTDOWN, ALEX IN WONDERLAND, THE OUTFIT, REPORT TO THE COMMISSIONER (16X9), HARRY IN YOUR POCKET (16x9), A THOUSAND CLOWNS (16X9), 11 HARROWHOUSE (16X9), FUTUREWORLD (16X9), ENSIGN PULVER (16X9), TWO WEEKS IN ANOTHER TOWN (16X9), THE GROUP (16X9), ZABRISKIE POINT, HEARTS OF THE WEST, THE NIGHT DIGGER, THE SATAN BUG, THE LEGEND OF LYLAH CLAIRE, HOT MILLIONS. ALL THE MARBLES, SPHINX, MARIE: A TRUE STORY and CARNY.
No Trailers included on THE LAST RUN, MODERN GIRLS, DRIVE-IN, IT'S MY TURN, LEPKE, THE FOX, ZEPPELIN, DUSTY AND SWEETS McGEE, GIRLFRIENDS, BLOODBROTHERS, PROMISES IN THE DARK, I NEVER SANG FOR MY FATHER, SUMMER WISHES WINTER DREAMS,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks