What's new

Massive HT re-org; killer prices! (1 Viewer)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
I'm making some radical changes in my HT and have the following items for sale at killer prices:
  • Integra DTR-9.1 7.1 channel THX Ultra receiver
    Unit, manual, remote, DB-25 5.1 (multichannel dongle). Small knicks (pinhead size) on the top of the faceplate: SOLD
  • Integra DPC-7.4 6-disc dvd player
    Box, unit, manual, remote: SOLD
  • Audio Authority 9a65 Component/RGB transcoder. Passes all native formats.
    Box, unit, manual: $100 shipped
  • Norcent DP-501M region-free, upconverting-cover-component dvd player.
    This is a clone of the esteemed LiteOn LVD-2001. Box, unit, manual, remote: $125 shipped
  • JVC HM-DH40000u HD-VCR
    Moderate scratches on top of unit (not visible from front). Unit, remote: SOLD
  • Onkyo DV-CP802S (silver) 6-disc DVD-A/SACD dvd player. Due to space limitations, moving back down to a single-disc universal player.
    Unit, box, manual, remote: SOLD
  • Nintendo Gamecube (platinum) "Metroid Prime" bundle
    Box, unit, cables, Metroid game, manual, but *no controller*: SOLD
  • Nintendo Gamecube (black) bundle
    Unit (w/ digital output), component cable (w00t!), controller, controller extension cable, manual, GameBoy/Advance player base unit (to play gameboy games), memory card, 4 games (Rebel Strike, Zelda: WindWaker, Ultimate Zelda Collection (4 games!), Metroid Gameboy Advance game): $200 shipped

Please note, I will only ship to the lower 48 states. I have excellent feedback on the GTL and on eBay under "pastis". Payment via PayPal (preferred) or money order.

I have pics of both Integra units and can take pictures of any other item, if desired.

I can be reached via reply, PM, or email (nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com) with any questions or offers.

Thanks and best regards,
~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Not really looking to sell (can't exactly be without a receiver if I can't find an pre/pro to fill in the hole).

Just a shot-in-the-dark for a trade.

Thanks!
Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
After looking at some local deals on an Anthem, I have decided to sell my Integra if no trades come around.

I'm asking $1300 shipped to the lower 48 states only.

I have excellent feedback here on the GTL, as well as ebay under "pastis".

This receiver is packed with features, but my personal favorites include:

-- 3 assignable component inputs
-- 5.1 (currently expandable to 7.1) multichannel input via a DB-25 dongle
-- AC-3 RF LD (Dolby Digital for non-laserdisc people) input, which is extremely rare these days

I can be contacted on the forum via reply or PM or via email at nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com

Best regards,
~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Still available... :)

To sweeten the deal, I have a gorgeous Integra DPC-7.4 6-disc dvd changer that would make an exceptional matching add-on to the receiver. $1600 shipped for both pieces (they're not light by any means) to the lower 48 only.

This is a great deal for anyone wanting a matching setup. :)

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
I'll take the Dish 921! I can pay via Paypal as soon as you confirm you still have it.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Yes, I still have it. Actually, I haven't even deactivated it yet.

Drop me a line at nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com.

Thanks.
~~Nathan

Will-Layfield

Stunt Coordinator
Nathan what condition are the tubes on the crt projector in. Would you say they need to be replaced fairly soon? Does the extra projector come with some used/barely used tubes?

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Will,

The tubes look good-- I can't see any burn on the faces with a flashlight. The green tube flickers before the PJ is warmed up. The folks at AVS tell me to reseat the green video board to correct this, but I'm too much of a chicken to fiddle around with the internals.

I haven't even fired up the second PJ in the three months I've owned them. I'll try to make some time to swap out of the PJs this week and check how #2 does.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
I have no idea how many hours are on the tubes, and there's no counter on the 4100. I'm at least the third owner of these PJs. I know the second owner never used either of them, as he told me when I bought them. With that said, I have no idea if these are the original tubes or replacements.

I'm in Marietta (Sandy Plains and Piedmont), and I bought these for the eventual HT to be built in my basement. I put one up in my bedroom to test it three months ago, and due to pure laziness, it's been there ever since. I've used it sparingly just before bed-- mainly for catching up with some Boomerang (gotta have my Scooby-Doo). :)

Quite honestly, I don't know enough about CRTs to get this setup to its full potential and it's becoming an eyesore for me, as it's sitting in the middle of my bedroom on a tv cart.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Slashed the prices and added the Sammy SIR-T165!

My new Anthem AVM-30 is in the house, so I really need to sell these items.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Arise, thread, and let your new items be known to all!

Oh, and let your lower prices be known, too, while you're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks