What's new

Mass Effect: Andromeda (1 Viewer)

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
How did such a disturbed and hateful individual like that maintain their position at EA for so long despite publicly expressing their hate speech in such a manner?

Shame on Electronic Arts for turning a blind eye for years instead of terminating this individual. Can't buy that this was a sudden revelation recently.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I wonder when exactly he was let go. That said, hate speech is still considered free speech, so I wonder what EA/Bioware's position on where that interferes with a corporate culture would be.

Regardless, yeah, the poor quality of the game seems to be turning people off to it more than one guy on a team of hundreds being a jerk.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
That's the problem when you have a "legacy". Each ME was very much in a gaming style of its time, and "styles" (consumer taste) in this game genre change very quickly, probably faster than a decent game can be created.

I haven't read any reviews either, in general I just don't "get" game reviews, they don't translate at all well to my experience.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I think the thing that worked most against ME:A is the fact that ME1, 2, and 3 (as flawed as the ending was) themselves built up a very high level of expectation.

Horizon: Zero Dawn and Zelda: Breath of the Wild both came out in the last few weeks and were exceptionally stellar games. Mass Effect looks to be pretty big, like those other two, but WAY more flawed in its execution. Exceptionally flawed in the areas that ME typically excelled, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks