What's new

Mask DVD (1985) (1 Viewer)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
I just recently saw this movie on TV. I am talking about the one with Cher not Jim Carrey. I am thinking of buying the DVD. Does anybody have this DVD? How is the quality?

Thank you.

Carlos

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Without reading the DVDFile review, I'll say that I have it and it's okay, not super-terrific or anything, but good for the under-$10 price tag you'll find it at, if you find it. Definately worth the asking price.

Unfortunately, it's out of print. Universal licensed a batch of titles to Image to make & distribute on DVD, and that lisence ran out this past year on all of them. It's suspected that most - or all - of those titles will reappear as SE's on the Universal label, starting in 2002.

If you can't wait until then, and run across the existing edition, it's good enough, cheap enough, and it's OAR. Get it.

MattGuyOR

Stunt Coordinator
I have it, it's pretty crappy but I love the movie so it's worth it. I hope they re-do it someday. It deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks