Mashida 20"Ultra-thin HDTV-ready LCD TV

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Steve F M, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

3 weeks old and need to sell. Will include the receipt for the rest of the 13 month warranty, Orginal Box and Manual, and Remote. These retailed for $2000 at the beginning of the year. I will also include a wall bracket for the LCD T.V if you need one.

Asking price is $700.

At 2.5 inches deep, this lightweight, ultra-thin LCD television is a snap to tote around the house or hang on the wall. Just grab the integrated handle and you're set to go! Ample inputs and HDTV compatibility allow the ultimate multimedia experience. It's your logical step into flat-panel technology. You'll enjoy the convenience and quality of large scale LCD technology at half the retail price! Made exclusively by Mashida. Features include: 20.1-inch diagonal LCD screen 525i/480p, 576i/576p and 1080i HDTV compatible 181-channel tuner Adaptive 2/4-line comb filter Closed captioning V-Chip parental control Treble and Bass controls Composite video/audio in/out S-Video in Component video in Built-in speaker Earphone plug Infrared remote control. Model No: LT-200S Dimensions: 63 cm H x 74 cm W x 28 cm L.

I am moving to a New house and as you can see I am selling a few things on here.

2. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

Price Drop to $650!!!

3. Jeffrey Chin

Jeffrey Chin Second Unit

sold..to me
    steve, you have paypal

4. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

Sold Thanks for quick paymeny Jeffery.