What's new

MASH (TV) Season 11 - Final Movie question... (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
I noticed that the special MASH finale movie "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" is disc 3 of the newly released Season 11 set. I was hoping this 2 hour movie would be released separately as it was on VHS years ago.

Any news if it will?

Eric

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I certanly wouldn't want to have to buy yet another release just to get the finale movie. It ended the series and should rightfully be included in the final box set.

FYI: The finale movie was not the last thing filmed for the series. The time capsule episode was actually the last thing filmed chronologically. When you see old footage of the cast and crew celebrating the end of the series they have just completed filming the time capsule ep.

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Thanks Jeff#. You are correct, it was aired as a seperate entity and was released by Fox on VHS as so. I know a lot of people after asked this question when the series box sets first started who also were looking forward to it being a seperate release since it was a "movie" rather than another episode. I am not collecting the series but would like the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks