What's new

MASH Season 2 Announced (1 Viewer)

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Was checking Image Entertainment's announcements this morning and noticed that Season 2 has been announced.

Street date: 7/23 SRP: $39.98

The wait is over!

-greg

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...732756-7673465
Good price @ DDD for 613 minutes of entertainment......:)
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=FXD004714
Anybody know if this info is correct on the audio tracks? This Amazon source claims there's 3 language tracks, but only the French is in Stereo?? I think it's a misprint....seeing as how the English 2.0 Mono is listed twice. The first English should probably say: 2.0 Stereo.
Here's the Amazon track listing..........
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono)
Available subtitles: English, Spanish

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The second English track listed must be the optional laugh track-less audio track, like they had on the season 1 release.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
The second English track listed must be the optional laugh track-less audio track, like they had on the season 1 release.
OK, Scott! Thanks. I was wondering about it.
But what about that French Stereo deal??
Is that one correct?
I wouldn't think any of it would be in stereo. :confused:

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I really hope we don't get any empty patriotism American flags on these discs. The Korean War was an effort by the United Nations, and even though MASH was about a US unit, it had a very multinational cast and EVERYONE who fought and died there had their country represented at one time or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurtlePen
Recent bookmarks