What's new

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (1 Viewer)

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
People still give a hoot what critics say? How can you pan a movie without even seeing it?

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Couple of cool official photos of Star Lord
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hopefully the new trailer will be out soon. Maybe with X-Men at the end of the month?

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I know, I know. "These trailers for trailer are ridiculous, blah, blah blah!"Anyway, anyone interested in checking out this cool little teaser for Monday's trailer can see it here. http://youtu.be/wN10QltBBtEIt's pretty short, but just this little tease tells me that this movie is going to have some beautiful cinematography.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
Looking forward to seeing the 2nd trailer for this. They have brought forward the release in the UK by one day to 31st July.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
No thoughts on the trailer? I thought the first one was actually a little underwhelming so while I would not say I was blown away by the new one I will say it did a much better job of selling the movie to me. Not 100% sure on Cooper's voice for Rocket though...

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I haven't had a chance to view it yet. I don't want to watch it on my phone, so a few more hours for me.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Much better than the first trailer. It seems to set the tone of the film better without giving too much away. I kinda liked it but it didn't blow me away. This could be a good thing.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The new trailer looks great, as did the first. I love the confidence Disney has in this movie, presenting characters the general audience has never heard of and having "You're Welcome" printed right on the posters. I also really like the look of the movie from the trailer. Some great visuals in there.

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
I want to go into a medically induced coma today and be revived on opening day of this film. I simply cannot wait for it to come out. Great cast, great tone, great visuals.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I literally know nothing about "Guardians of the Galaxy" other than what the trailers have presented, but this looks awesome.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I hate fan fiction, and I usually don't go in for fan art. But this FAN ART poster is really very cool. I think it captures a perfect blend of what the comics are and what the movie looks to be.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks